Robyn Karam has been employed with Macalister Mazengarb and its predecessor firms since 1980.
Robyn has developed particular skills in the following areas of the firm’s property practice:
- All title matters, including easement, encumbrance, cross-leasing and unit-title approvals;
- All aspects of residential conveyancing including advice on purchasing properties from development plans;
- All aspects of major subdivisions, and associated work incorporating boundary adjustments and developments, including the drafting of easements, land covenants, encumbrances, cross-leases, and unit title documentation;
- Drafting of agreements and acting for builders and property developers; and
- All matters relating to property financing and refinancing.
Robyn Karam – Associate
Registered Legal Executive
Fellow of the New Zealand Legal Executives Institute