Shannon McEwen is employed with Macalister Mazengarb as a Solicitor in the Property Division of the firm.
Shannon is involved in the following areas of the firm’s property practice:
- All title matters, including easement, encumbrance, cross-leasing and unit-title approvals:
- First Home buyers Kiwisaver withdrawals and Homestart grants
- Drafting of agreements; and
- All matters relating to property financing and refinancing.
- All aspects of Small Business (including setting up and ongoing administration).
- All matters relating to Trusts (formation and ongoing administration).
- All matters relation to Property Relationship advice.
Shannon McEwen – Solicitor
Qualifications LLB & BA
(Victoria University of Wellington)
Date of Admission: 2017